Light-duty Colby Long Span Shelving at a Value for Money Price
Colby Long Span Shelving is a light-duty system ideal for general purpose storage for items such as boxes, cartons, totes, archive files and much more.
Designed to either stand alone or be integrated with Colby's range of storage solutions, Colby Long Span Shelving is a versatile and complete storage solution for a wide range of light-duty applications in the warehouse, workshop, storage room or garage.
- A strong section design with uprights providing secure and safe storage
- Upright profiles meeting Australian design standards
- Modular steel shelves available in a variety of sizes to suit frame width and depth
- Stiffeners integrated into shelves minimising deflection and ensuring optimum load bearing capability
- Economical tubular “step beams” in depths of 60 mm and 80 mm suitable for recessed particle board or steel mesh decks
- A face on the beam that protects the front edge of the shelf and displays a clean appearance
- 3-tang connectors fitting securely into uprights, providing stiff and secure connections for longitudinal frame stability
- Shelf giving extra strength in long span applications up to 2.4 metres, while retaining strong load carrying capabilities up to 300 kg per shelf
- Frames available in a variety of depths from 450 mm up to 1200 mm.