Rack Safety Inspections
Pallet Hazards to Watch Out For
Australia sets a high standard for pallet-racking safety and serviceability. There are many hazards that must be attended to if they appear. These include, but are not limited to:
- Damage to racking
- Mis-alignment of racking
- Loose floor fittings
- Suitability of forklift trucks
- Weight of stored goods
Storage Ideas OH&S Inspections
Storage Ideas offer a maintenance service for existing racking installations. Our periodic Rack Safety Inspections team has the equipment to carry out any necessary repairs during the inspection. They can provide:
- A visual inspection* of your pallet racks
- An audit report detailing the nature and location of any faults detected
- Recommended action for each fault detected to ensure the serviceability and safety of the pallet racking is maintained
- A quotation for costs associated with carrying out any rectifications required
*As rack inspections are generally carried out from floor level with racks loaded, Storage Ideas accepts no responsibility or liability for the structural integrity and/or faults/defects not sighted due to racks being loaded and/or visually obstructed at time of inspection. The structural integrity of any rack can only be ascertained if the rack is fully unloaded.
Storage Ideas is a distributor of Colby Products and complies with the Australian Standard and WorkCover guidelines.