Satellite Pallet Racking
State-of-the-Art Satellite Pallet Racking
The Satellite Rack is so efficient and state of the art, you’ll be convinced it is space-age technology. Clients of the Satellite Rack will have access to a Pallet Runner that moves up and down lanes with a high-density, multiple-deep racking system. It has the singular purpose of transporting pallets from one end of the rack to the other.
ColbyRACK has designed the Satellite Rack, specifically, with carts that run on rails. They can be moved between lanes, and also beam levels, with the use of a forklift.
The Many Benefits of the Satellite Rack
The Satellite Racking System is able to run both up, and down lanes. It can retrieve pallets, plus bring them back to the front. This ensures a denser, more space efficient environment. With better space efficiency, you can maximise your available floor space, leaving room for more important things.
The Satellite Rack improves productivity as warehouse staff don’t have to spend their time moving pallets into place. Instead, they can perform their other duties while the Satellite Rack does the job.
Working in a space where high-density storage is an absolute must? The Satellite Racking system is a perfect solution. It has been installed with success, in chilled spaces, like freezers and is a great tool for buffering stock at shipping docks, before the trucks are loaded for delivery.
You can use the Satellite Rack for first-in, first-out storage, or last-in, first-out—whatever suits your needs. Additional benefits include:
- Improved efficiency
- Ideal for SKU’s with high density stock levels
- Optimisation of storing, loading and retrieving
Why Choose the Satellite Rack System?
When it comes to semi-automated, dynamic, high-density storage, there’s no better option than the Satellite Rack System. Additional features include:
- Strong frame bracing
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors for minimising damage
- A versatile range of beam sections, with three or four tang welded connectors
- The unique diamond slot profile, which provides a stronger and more efficient interlock between upright and beam